Alyson McKinster is an organizational performance consulting manager. She brings a strong skill set in the use of behavioral assessment tools, with a keen focus on understanding people’s motivational drives and needs and how these relate to team dynamics and strategy execution within a business. In working with her clients, Alyson uses multiple tools including the Predictive Index® framework. She is currently most excited about the tools that support understanding team dynamics. These tools allow clients to see how their team communicates, takes action and makes decisions based on their collective behavioral drives and the needs of the group. Clients can see how their team dynamic matches their current strategy, as well as insights into strengths and potential blind spots.
In her work, Alyson has focused on building organizations’ strategies and brands across a broad spectrum of industries and sizes, with a focus on helping others find their authentic purpose and voice.
- Predictive Index Practitioner and Certified Trainer®
- Crucial Conversations®
Professional memberships and activities
- Active Minds – Past member
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Organizational design and development
- Psychology of people/motivational coaching
- Talent management
- Digital content and grassroots marketing
- Sales strategy, business development and client success
- Bachelor of arts degree in psychology with a focus on neuropsychology and psychopharmacology