Sheila Border, CPA
Sheila Border is a senior manager in Wipfli LLP’s audit and accounting practice, with more than 20 years of public accounting experience. In addition to providing audit and accounting services to clients, she assists with continued professional education training for internal staff looking to further their education and career within the accounting profession. Sheila also contributes articles to the Pennsylvania CPA Journal.Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) - Member
- PICPA Accounting and Auditing Procedures Committee - Member
Areas of Focus
- Review of audit, review, and compilation engagements for various clients and industries
- Staff training
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration
Good News – Now You Can Capitalize a Cloud!
Sep 25, 2018
The Gap in GAAP – Is It Really Immaterial?
Jun 26, 2017