David Wood, CPA
David Wood has more than 30 years of experience in accounting, auditing and financial reporting. He began his career with a Big Four accounting firm where he spent eight years specializing in working with large and small financial institutions in a variety of markets.
David works primarily in the firm’s financial institutions practice and its burgeoning craft beverages practice, serving clients across the Southeast. He is a former member of the Depository Institutions Expert Panel of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and former president of Banking CPAs and is active in many banking organizations promoting the interests of community banks. David has been involved with numerous mergers and acquisitions and has vast knowledge of the accounting and regulatory environment, including SEC requirements.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- AICPA – Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA) – Member
- Georgia Bankers Association – Member
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia – Member
- Alabama Bankers Association – Member
- Georgia Craft Brewer’s Guild – Member
- Craft Brewers Association – Member