Scot Dobbs, CPA, CFP, MST
Scot Dobbs provides tax planning and compliance services to individuals and businesses, from small to large, within the health care industry. Clients in health care practices count on him to proactively assist them with reducing their overall tax exposure while also working on strategies to maintain positive cash flow for their business. Scot also provides compensation planning, transactional due diligence and consulting, and strategic services to health care groups. His background in financial and insurance services within the health care industry brings additional value to his individual and business clients by helping them confirm that all of their financial plans are in sync.
As a Certified Financial Planner® professional, Scot works closely with his health care clients to determine their current and long-term goals. He offers guidance while providing tax, retirement, estate, and risk management planning.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Master of Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) - Member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) - Member