Jeffrey W. Siler, CPA
Jeff Siler is a partner in Wipfli LLP’s tax practice, specializing in the agriculture and construction and real estate industries. He has more than 15 years of experience serving individuals, privately held businesses, trusts, and estates in all aspects of tax planning, compliance, and preparation. Jeff treats his clients like family and does his best to help them reach their business and individual goals. He is a forward thinker and is able to find innovative solutions to complex tax issues. In addition, Jeff is the Idaho Falls office leader.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Idaho Society of CPAs (ISCPA) - Member
- Habitat for Humanity - Past treasurer
- Eastern Idaho Estate Planning Council (EIEPC) - Past president