Audit and accounting/CECL update
11/10/2021 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Financial Institutions
CPE Credits: 2.4
Seats Remaining: 134
Name: Mary Boortz
Get answers to your most pressing questions in our free webinar
As we get closer to some important implementation dates for leases and CECL, the world isn’t slowing down.
Join our annual audit and accounting webinar to gain answers to your accounting and CECL questions and to dive into the nuts and bolts of final accounting rules effective for 2021 and beyond.
This year’s update will also include new information related to CECL and tips to get ready for CECL’s implementation in 2023.
CPE credit is available.
Topics related to the accounting and auditing update include:
- Lease implementation considerations
- Reference rate reform
- Troubled debt restructurings
- Current regulatory thinking on accounting issues
Topics related to the CECL update include:
- The new SCALE model
- CECL implementation considerations
Who should attend: Senior management handling audit and accounting issues
Advanced preparation: None
Field of study: Specialized knowledge
CPE: 2.4 credits
Instructional delivery: online
Program cost: No fee
- Expand understanding of how new accounting standards will impact financial institutions
- Enhance understanding of CECL methodologies, including the new SCALE method
- Prepare your institution for adopting future accounting standards, including CECL
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the national Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.