What Do These Changes Mean?: Discuss Unprecedented Changes to the Head Start Guidelines
6/3/2020 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM (CT)
Training Seminar Outline
Advanced Preparation: None
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
During a unique time in our history, the Office of Head Start has offered some of the more different flexibilities and guidance than ever before.
Join this webinar to discuss:
- Suggestions on how to implement these flexibilities in your Early Head Start/Head Start programs.
- Explore what documentation is needed.
- Discuss examples of prior approvals with the two different dollar limit amounts.
- Identify current allowable costs that would not have been considered allowable prior to COVID-19.
- Get your pressing questions answered.
No penalty for cancellation