COVID-specific finance and funding issues
3/30/2022 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
CPE Credits: 1.5
Training Seminar Outline
Advanced Preparation: None
Field of Study: Accounting (Governmental)
CPE*: 1.5 credits
During one of the most unique times in our history, your organization faces COVID-specific finance and funding issues. Interweaving CARES Act funds with your regular funding streams can be a challenge. In this session we will discuss the challenges of spending money using several sources at the same time, as well as look at how to determine what costs get charged where. We will also discuss:
- Cost allocation and indirect cost rates — Are you allocating and applying these funds correctly?
- Allowability — Are you aware of what purchases are allowable with this funding?
- Documentation — Are you tracking these funds separately and correctly?
- Determine how to allocate and apply your funds correctly.
- Discuss what purchases are allowable with COVID funding.
- Explore how to track COVID funds separately and correctly.
My Wipfli Membership Service members automatically receive an additional $25 discount per registrant!
Payment is processed at the time of registration. Wipfli accepts AmEx, Discover, Visa and Mastercard.
Transfers and Cancellations:
- Participants who are unable to attend may be eligible to transfer or cancel their registration. All transfer or cancellation requests must be received in writing no later than two business days before the start of the event for which you are currently registered. * A $25.00 service fee will be applied to all transfer and cancellation requests. Additional fees may apply.
- Participants who registered but did not attend the event or complete a request to transfer or cancel within the allotted time are liable for the full registration fee.
- If Wipfli reschedules or cancels the event, you will be notified via email, at which time you will be given the option to transfer to another training or receive a refund.
- *For more information including deadlines and fees, view the full policy here. For questions or concerns, please call 888 876 4992 or email email@example.com (subject line: “Registration Transfer [or Cancellation]).
You will receive the webinar access information upon registration as well as reminders one day and one hour prior to the training. Materials will be available from one hour before the training until one day after the training. When the materials become available, you can access them by clicking the Materials tab in the app or desktop Menu.
Tips for a good experience:
- Use the desktop version of Bizzabo and the Google Chrome Browser.
- If you use a mobile device:
- iPhone — Use the Safari browser.
- Android — Use the Google Chrome browser.
- You will not see the trainer. You will see only the presentation and video (if applicable).
- If you are connected to a VPN, you should disconnect.
- If you experience the webinar freezing or lagging, try refreshing your browser.
- Test your system: https://smart.newrow.com/room/testPage/.
Certificate of Participation and CPE credit
- Each person attending the webinar who needs a certificate of participation/continuing professional education (CPE) credits (live webinars only) must submit their key words within 24 hours of the webinar:
- Complete the survey (located in the Menu).
- Enter the key words in the order they were given during the webinar. We cannot provide the key words after they’ve been given.
- Upon receipt, the information will be verified, and if it is accepted, you will receive a Certificate of Participation via email within 14 business days.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the national Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Instructional Delivery: Group Internet-Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint, cancellation, and refund policies, please contact our offices at 888 876 4992.REGISTER NOW