Webinar: The power of automation in procure-to-pay processes at tribal organizations
12/12/2023 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Tribal Gaming and Government
Seats Remaining: 961
Name: Forrester Allen
Paper-based workflows and approval processes result in inefficiencies for your team and increase the potential for errors. In a highly regulated environment such as tribal government and gaming, seemingly small issues can have large consequences for your organization.
Join Wipfli’s April Bacon and Shanice York for a free webcast to discover proven tactics that will lead your team to streamlined workflows for your procure-to-pay process.
Learn how to leverage automation in Sage Intacct to drive employee efficiency and user satisfaction, as well as to enhance compliance and prevent data entry errors.
This session will cover:
- A common purchasing workflow setup to adhere to internal policies for tribal governments and casinos.
- How process automation and electronic approvals reduce the risk of data entry errors.
- The use of electronic check signatures to gain efficiencies in the payment cycle.
- Seamless integrations with common front-of-house solutions.
- How to empower your end users by granting them visibility into transaction status during the procure-to-pay life cycle.
A strategic procurement workflow setup can lead to cost savings and revolutionize your business.
Reserve your spot today.
Unable to attend due to a scheduling conflict? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you a link to the webinar recording after the event for on-demand playback when it’s more convenient for you.