As technology continues to advance, the construction industry continues to leverage it in much-needed areas.
Look at the biggest challenges contractors face today, and you can see just how big an impact technology makes. It paves the way for a more agile and data-driven way of working. It keeps projects on budget and on time. And it even keeps you from going after bids that aren’t worth your time.
Whatever your challenges are, our Wipfli Team can help you meet them. We don’t just offer digital solutions. We offer digital clarity — cutting through to make the future work for you.
Every construction company wants to increase profitability, but there are so many variables that can cost you time and money. It’s critical to accurately predict and optimize project timelines, ensure full resource utilization and proactively mitigate issues.
Microsoft Project Operations is designed to do just that. With this technology, you can:
- Gain visibility, collaboration and agility
- Optimize your resource utilization
- Remotely track progress and schedule tasks
- Give contractors secure access to the information they need via phones and tablets
- Identify and mitigate issues
One of the biggest challenges you may struggle with is disconnected systems that aren’t built for your industry. You’ve got workers with no access in the field, who are entering data multiple times into multiple systems — slowing down processes and eating into profitability.
That’s why we developed Wipfli Connect for Contractors. Built for construction, it turns data into actionable information and gives you a clear view of accurate, up-to-the-minute information. By creating one simple-to-use interface across your entire business, Wipfli Connect for Contractors enables:
- Contract management
- Pipeline management
- Resource management
- Project delivery
How much visibility do you have into your client relationships? Do you know what your ideal client looks like? What types of projects you should be pursuing to maximize profitability?
A CRM system can help you answer these questions and more. When tailored for construction, a CRM can help you:
- Streamline and automate processes
- Organize workflows and meet deadlines
- Improve interactions with clients to close deals, build loyalty and increase referrals
- Store contacts, bids and invoices
- Manage relationships with architects, engineers and other project stakeholders
Bid estimating and tracking
Bidding is key to your success, and that means using historical data to make strategic decisions. Should you price more attractively because your company always executes similar projects on time and on budget? Should you walk away from an opportunity because the type of project has lost money in the past? Should you pad the bid to give your team breathing room if there’s a delay?
Technologies like ERP systems, CRM systems and business intelligence tools can give you the information you need to win the projects you want and walk away from the ones you don’t. Using these technologies, you can:
- Estimate, propose and track bids
- Track your project pipeline and identify utilization gaps
- Leverage data analytics and improve reporting
- Manage assets and equipment
- Manage people, safety, licensing and certifications
You want to focus resources on areas that drive profitability, from sales to field workers. Yet underperforming technology hurts your business.
That’s where Wipfli Digital comes in. We help take the hassle and risk out of managing technology. We resolve IT challenges and enable you to better leverage existing resources. Let us help you:
- Ensure the security and performance of your hardware and software systems
- Create a technology roadmap to meet future needs
- Implement cloud-based technology that enables remote work
- Enhance security
From phishing to ransomware, cyberattacks are growing more frequent, sophisticated and profitable for cybercriminals. Are you doing everything you can to mitigate risk and protect your data and that of your clients?
At Wipfli, we’re specialists in cybersecurity. We can help you:
- Assess your cybersecurity and identify risks and vulnerabilities
- Implement managed detection and response cybersecurity
- Provide virtual chief information security officer services
- Prepare for your CMMC audit (if you work with the Department of Defense)