What to test this year? And the next? Prioritize your resources for testing regulatory compliance with a Risk Assessment from Wipfli.
Achieving the full scope of compliance in a single year is not only costly, it’s also not realistic given the complexity of regulations and the limited resources in small to midsized financial institutions.
Line up your priorities and optimize your resources with a Regulatory Compliance Risk Assessment from Wipfli.
- Risk-focused. We’ll show you how to focus efforts on high-risk areas while still putting the right attention on low and moderate risks.
- Proactive. We’ll develop a multiyear plan so you can show regulators your risk awareness as well as document mitigation and management plans now and into the future.
- Collaborative. At your option, we are available to meet with you every year or as needed to help you adjust your plan based on changes in regulations, examination findings, business operations, products, or services. We give you the tool to update the risk assessment on your own, or at your option, we can assist you with updating it as your risks change.
- Cost-effective. You’ll spread out the cost of regulatory compliance testing for your financial institution over a period of a few years.
- Tailored. The assessment and plan are tailored to your organization and commensurate with the level of risk and complexity for your institution, allowing you to manage your compliance resources more effectively.
Let’s talk about how you may be able to spread out regulatory compliance services and resources over a longer time frame while satisfying regulators.First Things First…