Identify strategies and processes to gain operational excellence and increase profits.
By evaluating how your financial services organization conducts its day-to-day business, you can achieve greater operational effectiveness. With deep financial services industry experience, our specialists identify opportunities to enhance your internal and external customer experiences, reduce costs and achieve results.
Our approach to evaluating your current financial and operational processes involves:
- Mapping and documenting current processes
- Identifying and eliminating waste
- Determining how to feasibly integrate technology solutions or changes in providers
- Aligning organizational structure with operational need
- Defining roles and responsibilities to improve processes and add accountability
By developing tools to standardize the repetitive components of a process, we help you create capacity to focus on building customer relationships and growing profits, better maintain regulatory compliance and even improve enterprise risk management (ERM). The range of areas we can help your financial services organization in is expansive and includes:
- Loan process reviews to improve accuracy and efficiency throughout the loan origination process.
- Loan cost studies to determine the net fees and costs of originating loans for efficiency or application of ASC 310-20, formerly FAS 91.
- Lending journey mapping to understand how the customer experiences the loan process.
- Call Report preparation review for accuracy and efficiency. Our customized Call Report preparation tool significantly reduces preparation time, improves transparency of reporting and provides structure to effectively transfer knowledge to facilitate succession planning.
- Pre-merger planning and merger integration of accounting and operations functions.
- Evaluation of general ledger and loan and deposit application structures to determine opportunities to improve accuracy and reduce the reporting burden by aligning the system with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Deposit journey mapping and treasury management services review, including cost and profit analysis.
- Job function, analysis and documentation to assist in succession planning and knowledge transfer.
- Customized projects designed to address your institution’s specific needs.
Contact us to learn more or get started in developing steps to improve operational efficiency.