Uniform Guidance training
Our Uniform Guidance training team can help you meet federal grant regulations relating to financial management and administration.
Our team has the experience to keep you compliant and the curiosity to help you meet changing regulations. Our Uniform Guidance (2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards) doesn’t just recite the regulations.
Our training blends deep explanations, technical assistance, best practices and action planning. Popular topics include:
- Administrative guidelines
- Allowable and unallowable costs
- Audit requirements
- Cost allocation (direct, approved indirect cost rates, and DeMinimis rates)
- Selected items of cost
Our team can craft unique training experiences for your team.
Our national conference
For more than 20 years, our team packs more than 40 session in three days at our premier training event, our National Conference. Come join us as we:
- Address the new landscape of challenges and outcomes required by your community, funding sources and donors
- Share stories and solutions with a community of others navigating similar issues
- Choose from our largest-ever offering of CPE education
Featured Thought Leader
Denes Tobie, CPA
As a partner in Wipfli LLP’s nonprofit and government practice, Denes oversees audit engagements and consulting opportunities and works with clients to maintain compliance with laws and regulations. In addition, as a leader of NGP’s training practice, she trains nonprofits and government agencies in regulations, best practices, and governance.