As we enter the home stretch of 2018, one big event we look forward to is Sage Intacct Advantage. This annual conference shows users and executives how to take the product to the next level, help prospects to understand what it's like to be part of the Sage Intacct community and help partners improve their work with the vendor. We are proud to be included in this annual event to connect with clients for five exciting days this October.
Sage Intacct Advantage 2018 Heads to the Music City
Be a part of one of the largest cloud accounting events of the year. As the Sage Intacct community continues to grow, the event has grown alongside it, increasing in the number of attendees, sponsors, partners and analysts looking to learn more about the leader in cloud accounting. From informative sessions to keynotes, attendees will learn about the product, network with peers and even give back to the community throughout the week.
This year's event, once again expected to be the largest Sage Intacct conference, will land in the Music City at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center. From October 22-26, everyone from accounting staff to CFOs will get the opportunity to learn and grow with Sage Intacct at one of the many training sessions or keynotes offered. Among the many events that will take place throughout the week are:
- Pre-Conference Training (October 22-23): Learn about everything from the basics (Sage Intacct Fundamentals) to advanced reporting skills (Financial Reporting and Dashboards, Advanced Reporting and Insights). Sage Intacct also includes a nonprofit track in its pre-conference training that will feature lessons on reporting and dashboards.
- CFO Summit (October 24): Chief Financial Officers are busy people, and with more midsized, large and global companies using Sage Intacct than ever, the CFO Summit expects to bring some of the best and the brightest finance heads together for a day of panels and workshops designed for the finance chief.
- Sessions, Panels, Keynotes and More: Much of the conference is built around the sessions and panels in which users and prospects can learn how to use the Sage Intacct platform more effectively. Throughout the week, users can register for the tracks most important to them to gain deeper insight into the way they can use the software to improve their business. See the entire lineup here.
Wipfli: Silver Sponsor, Sage Intacct Advantage 2018
Throughout the years, Wipfli has continually worked with Sage Intacct and is proud to announce that once again we will be sponsoring the event, joining other accounting, technology and service companies on the list of silver sponsors.
Maximize Your Sage Intacct Value: Learn from the Specialists
At Wipfli, we understand that a well-educated end user is one who is more likely to not only embrace a product but also use the product to its highest potential. It's why we launched the Elevate Your Sage Intacct webinar series and why we are proud to announce that we will be leading five sessions during Sage Intacct Advantage:
ADMIN-130 — Expand Reporting and Tracking With Custom Fields and Custom Reports
Custom fields and custom reports let you expand reporting and tracking within Sage Intacct. Find out how easy it is to include custom fields on custom reports and when to use custom reports vs. financial reports. See a demo of building a custom report from start to finish.
- Time: Wednesday, Oct 24, 3:00–4:00 p.m.
- Presenter: Rebecca Hurst — Senior Consultant, Wipfli
NFP-110 — A Year Into Sage Intacct: A Look Back on Going Live in Four Months with Two Major Integrations
Eagle Hill School chose Sage Intacct but also had to integrate with existing customer data on another system, stand up a new student spending account system and allow parents to interact with a customer-friendly billing system. With less than four months until the start of school, they made the decision to go live before students arrived in September. They will reflect on what they learned and what they would do differently, but they've never looked back. Choosing Sage Intacct as an open platform was critical to their success.
- Time: Friday, Oct 26, 9:45–10:45 a.m.
- Presenters: Robert Martin — COO/CFO, Eagle Hill School; Brent Neitz — Senior Manager, Wipfli
NFP-150 — Putting Nonprofit Advanced Allocations Options in Focus
Nonprofits often have allocation needs that step beyond the basic line allocation and into a more sophisticated realm. In this session, get a fast-track view of the latest and greatest Advanced Allocation add-in options available to add automation around allocation entries. Marketplace partners Wipfli and AcctTwo will each present their solutions and highlight customer successes. Whether you need operational allocations, allocations back to funding sources or an analysis of basic alternatives, Sage Intacct and partners have tools to help.
- Time: Thursday, October 25, 1:45––2:45 p.m.
- Presenters: Joan Benson — Texas (TX), Sage Intacct; Katie McCloskey — Product Manager, Sage Intacct; Keith Karnes — Director of Sales Engineering, AcctTwo Shared Services; Lindan Elliott — Partner, Wipfli
NFP-170 — Nonprofit Budgeting Tools Showdown
Budget sits front and center in almost every nonprofit organization, and preparing budgets falls way outside the list of one-size-fits-all tasks. Sage Intacct allows you to step beyond Excel and find the integrated budgeting tool that best fits your organization. See the most commonly used nonprofit budgeting solutions in a quick-compare format between budget solution partners: Bill Cox with Martus Tools, Eran Palmon with Budgeta, Ethan Carlson on Adaptive Insights and Wipfli's Brian Dietz on Host Analytics. Vet out what level of budget planning product makes sense for your organization.
- Time: Wednesday, October 24, 3:00––4:00 p.m.
- Presenters: Katie McCloskey — Product Manager, Sage Intacct; Brian Dietz — Partner, Wipfli; Joe Giorgio — Manager, Sage Intacct Implementations, Carlson Management Consulting; Bob Cox — IHSAA
PROJ-280 — Indirect Project Costing and Billing From Beginning to End
Indirect cost management is a critical ingredient to success for many project-based organizations. In this session, you will learn how to leverage Intacct to track, analyze and bill for indirect cost. Examples of successful implementations will be reviewed as we discuss all aspects of the indirect costing process, starting with entering time and expense through payroll, billing and reporting.
- Time: Thursday, October 25, 3:00––4:00 p.m.
- Presenters: Lindan Elliott — Partner, Wipfli; Shanice York — Senior Consultant, Wipfli
Meet Wipfli and Learn About Connectors at Sage Intacct Marketplace Expo
At Wipfli, we not only specialize in customizing and implementing Sage Intacct solutions but also have designed a variety of connectors and enhancements that help Sage Intacct customers do more with their product. Whether you are simplifying travel/expense management and invoice payment or cutting hours each week out of the independent school management process, you can see our Sage Intacct solutions on display at the Advantage Marketplace Expo. This is the part of the event where you can learn about multiple products that take your ERP investment further. Among the solutions we will have on display include:
ExpenseConnect for SAP Concur TEM and Sage Intacct
Wipfli’s flagship connector for SAP Concur and Sage Intacct, ExpenseConnect is a packaged cloud-to-cloud connector that eliminates the manual download and manipulation process between the two products. Built on a flexible data-mapping backbone, ExpenseConnect securely allows you to define the data mapping from Concur to Sage Intacct. Learn more about ExpenseConnect for Sage Intacct here.
InvoiceConnect for SAP Concur Invoice and Sage Intacct
Companies save time and money in the accounts payable (AP) process when they move to Concur Invoice. Those same companies can further their savings when they implement a cloud-to-cloud connector between Concur Invoice and Sage Intacct Cloud Financial Management that creates a secure, automated workflow throughout the entire AP process.
This prepackaged connector allows you to define data mapping on your terms with no costly development, file download or manual processes. Learn more about the features and benefits of InvoiceConnect for Sage Intacct here.
SchoolConnect for Sage Intacct
Independent schools across the nation are learning how much time and money they can save when they switch to Intacct, and our team at Wipfli wants to help school business officers improve these savings even further.
That is why we have introduced SchoolConnect by Wipfli, which eliminates the need to download and manipulate data between Intacct and your tuition, student information or fundraising platforms. Learn more about how SchoolConnect can ease the headaches and save your independent school time and money here: SchoolConnect for Intacct.