The federal government has enacted new tax laws and lending programs in response to COVID-19. There are also additional tried-and-true tax saving opportunities that you may be able to now capitalize on in the current environment.
Listen to this recording of our virtual town hall meeting to learn about key opportunities for your construction or real estate business to quickly generate or retain cash during these uncertain times.
In addition to answering attendees’ questions, we also addressed these tax topics:
- Depreciation: qualified improvement property, bonus depreciation, and Sec. 179D
- Making changes: amend, administrative adjustment request, or Form 3115
- Lease termination issues
- NOL carryback and elimination of 80% limitation
- Employee retention credit
- Changes in accounting methods
- Crystal Christenson
- Cory Silseth
- Brandon Krause
- Emily Sladky