The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was signed by President Trump at the end of 2017. This much anticipated tax reform comes with new rules that your bank can take full advantage of, if you prepare before the end of the year. Listen to a discussion regarding how the new tax law will impact banks and what will need to be done to prepare.
- Federal tax changes affecting C corporations and S corporations
- Tax policy updates
- Tax planning strategies and opportunities for tax savings
- Update on IRS audit activities
- Tax-related accounting issues
- Information reporting updates
This webinar was created for senior management handling tax issues.