Tax update for financial institutions
Watch this free webinar hosted by Wipfli
Financial institutions entered 2022 with uncertainty surrounding potential tax law changes.
In August, President Biden signed into law the Inflation Reduction Act, giving clear direction on tax law for the current year. Many of the provisions in the tax law and subsequent IRS guidance directly impact financial institutions and can be proactively used to minimize tax liabilities.
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn how the current tax law will impact your financial institution and what you can do to plan for year-end. Topics covered in this webinar include:
- A tax overview of the Inflation Reduction Act.
- Federal taxes affecting C corporations and S corporations.
- Tax-planning strategies and opportunities for tax savings.
- The Employee Retention Credit.
- An update on IRS audit activities.
- Tax-related accounting issues.
This webinar is intended for: Senior management handling tax issues.