Nov 18, 2021
Leaders will want to view this webcast to learn how healthcare organizations are enhancing their employee benefits, retirement strategies, and leveraging student loan repayment programs to help build their workforce. Our panel will also discuss strategies to grow your own healthcare talent in a competitive labor market.
Learn about trending employee benefit strategies and more.
- Discussed what it means to be an employer of choice, and how to deliver on it
- Opportunities to make your employee benefits program stand out and set your organization apart when recruiting new employees
- Learned how employee benefit plan design, cost-savings, and employer contributions can enhance your organization’s retirement plan and aid in employee retention
- Address labor shortages by growing your own healthcare workforce with training, residency programs
- Discuss how to leverage the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) limited time waiver as a way to bring value to your existing staff and attract new talent
Marci Boyarski, CPA
Partner in Charge, Employee Benefit Services
Madeline Neumeier, CFP Associate Advisor
Kiki Nocella, Director