This webinar was recorded on October 21, 2015. Click the Download button to watch the recording and to view the presentation slides.
An insurance-focused discussion about getting the last product, last state implemented in your new Policy Admin System (PAS) to actually achieve the business case.
Implementing a new PAS is a very big deal; it can be an exhaustive and lengthy process (oftentimes years) with significant costs associated with it, both in terms of the implementation itself and of lost opportunity (at least until it is live everywhere). Maybe the biggest challenge is turning off the old system.
In this recorded webinar, we discuss how to mitigate the risks of a PAS switchover, plus:
- Steps you can take to get to “last product/last state” sooner and more efficiently
- Actions that will improve the entire switchover process
- How to minimize the time required to run dual systems
- How to avoid costs of retraining and retooling
- Don’t miss this chance to do your PAS switchover right: sign up for this webinar today!