CECL Implementation: Practical Ideas to Move Forward
12/13/2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Financial Institutions
Service: Audit and Accounting
Seats Remaining: 288
Name: Mary Boortz
Join this complimentary webinar hosted by Wipfli.
“Am I doing the right things to get ready for CECL?” This is a common question asked by financial institutions as they struggle to figure out what CECL’s impact is going to be. This session will look at some practical ideas financial institutions should be considering to stay on track throughout the implementation process. We will focus on the latest thinking in the industry about how CECL can be effectively adopted by small- to mid-sized institutions. We will also discuss the implementation steps that should have already been completed and look ahead to the next steps institutions should be thinking about. This webinar will:
- Discuss the latest thinking from regulators on CECL implementation.
- Review implementation steps institutions should be working on currently or should have already completed.
- Outline the next steps to make sure CECL implementation stays on track.
- Update participants on CECL methodologies that could be utilized.
- Highlight CECL’s impact on less talked about areas, including acquired loans and securities.
Who should attend?CFOs, Controllers, CEOs, Senior Lending Officers, and others that will be involved in the implementation of CECL