Tax Update for Financial Institutions
12/5/2019 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM (CT)
Name: Mary Boortz
Join this complimentary webinar hosted by Wipfli.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was signed by President Trump at the end of 2017. Since that time, the IRS has provided numerous forms of guidance to help individuals, businesses, and the tax community at large to better understand these changes and how they impact all taxpayers. Many of the provisions within the new tax law, and subsequent IRS guidance, directly impact banks and can be proactively utilized to minimize tax liabilities. Join us for a discussion regarding how the tax law changes will impact your bank and what you will want to do in order to prepare. Topics will include:
- Federal tax changes affecting C corporations and S corporations
- Tax planning strategies and opportunities for tax savings
- Update on IRS audit activities
- Tax-related accounting issues
- Information reporting updates
Who should attend?
Senior management handling tax issues