Are You Working It or Winging It? How to Lower Your Technology Risk and Manage Its Complexity
8/29/2019 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Seats Remaining: 434
Name: Alexis Abrahamsen
Dependable technology is essential for your business. Yet rapid advancements in technology, plus cloud and on-premise integration, have increased both the complexity and the vulnerability of IT environments. More than ever before, organizations are challenged with making the right technology decisions and investments, as well as mitigating the inherent risks.
This webinar will provide insights and ideas to help you establish solid processes and a well-functioning technology environment in your business.
- Understanding the risks businesses face with technology today
- Key preventive measures to mitigate technology risks
- The strategic importance of a technology roadmap and how you can align IT with your business goals
- Technology budget: when to spend money, why spend it and where you’ll benefit
- Core elements of a well-functioning IT department
Who should attend
This webinar is intended for manufacturing and distribution business owners, CEOs, IT leaders, executives, and others in your organization looking to gain valuable insights to ensure you have a roadmap for managing and leveraging technology in your organization.