Webinar: Accelerate Your Customer Service With Dynamics 365
12/13/2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Agribusiness, Construction and Real Estate, Dealerships, FinTech, Financial Institutions, Financial Services, Freshwater, Governments, Health Care, Insurance, Manufacturing and Distribution, Nonprofits, Private Equity
Seats Remaining: 28
Today’s customers want timely access to consistent answers. Seventy-three percent of customers say that valuing their time is the most important way a company can provide them with good customer service.
The most successful companies understand the importance of customer service representatives and the impact they have on customer retention and loyalty. Arming this important customer-facing team with tools and technology accelerates your customer service performance.
Join us for a webinar designed to help organizations streamline assisting customers, organizing priorities, tracking results, and improving customer service processes. Microsoft Dynamics experts Ryan Swiderski and Lauren Haapakoski will share how organizations are transforming to meet the needs of their employees and customers.
In this webinar, you will gain valuable insight into:
- Leveraging the vast knowledge across your Dynamics 365 and Office 365 platforms to provide a positive customer interaction every time.
- Configuring service workflows and queues to help manage, escalate, and resolve cases/incidents.
- Providing self-support tools for your customers.
- Simplifying customer contact portals with “contact us” interface and LiveChat.
- Adding valuable tools for your customer service team that increase efficiency by using KnowledgeBase and Unified Service Desk.
- Utilizing Voice of the Customer Surveys to measure your service effectiveness and Net Promoter score.
- Gaining customizable insight into performance using integrated Power BI visualizations.