Increase profits and elevate efficiency with lean strategies for financial institutions.
Continuous improvement services evaluate how a financial institution conducts its day-to-day business. Our experienced consultants identify opportunities to improve net income and strategies to reduce cost.
Our experienced teams map a client’s information flow, from customer demand to service delivery, focusing on information exchange, process flows, and cost drivers.
Mapping processes in a value stream creates the basis to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. By mapping these processes, clients are able to analyze the use of resources and information flow from a new perspective, saving time, energy, and resources, and reducing waste thus resulting in a smoother process.
Wipfli’s profit improvement processes often include:
- Reviewing fee income from deposits and other sources for potential earnings
- Making sure your systems and employees are collecting what you have disclosed
- Using appropriate ratios to determine areas of opportunity
- Reviewing nonearning assets
- Ensuring optimum collection and payment of interest
- Assessing core processing systems
- Reviewing invoices to offer opportunities to eliminate variable expenses
Featured Thought Leader
Susan KappelSue Kappel is able to bring hands-on experience to her consulting clients and offer targeted suggestions for improvements in operations processes and workflow, profit improvement strategies, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) compliance, and other special project engagements.