Increase profits and elevate efficiency with lean strategies for financial institutions.
Continuous improvement services evaluate how a financial institution conducts its day-to-day business. Our experienced consultants identify opportunities to improve net income and strategies to reduce cost.
Our experienced teams map a client’s information flow, from customer demand to service delivery, focusing on information exchange, process flows, and cost drivers.
Mapping processes in a value stream creates the basis to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. By mapping these processes, clients are able to analyze the use of resources and information flow from a new perspective, saving time, energy, and resources, and reducing waste thus resulting in a smoother process.
Wipfli’s profit improvement processes often include:
- Reviewing fee income from deposits and other sources for potential earnings
- Making sure your systems and employees are collecting what you have disclosed
- Using appropriate ratios to determine areas of opportunity
- Reviewing nonearning assets
- Ensuring optimum collection and payment of interest
- Assessing core processing systems
- Reviewing invoices to offer opportunities to eliminate variable expenses
Featured Thought Leader
Danielle M. Heidemann, CIADanielle Heidemann is an internal audit senior specialist in Wipfli LLP’s financial institutions practice. Focused on providing internal audit and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) services, she has extensive financial industry knowledge and experience. Danielle is skilled at evaluating internal controls and assisting clients with practical and value-added recommendations.