Experience excellence in regulatory compliance services.
Today’s ever-changing regulatory environment makes it difficult for financial institutions to maintain an effective compliance program.
Our professional team includes former financial institution compliance officers, compliance auditors, regulatory examiners, certified regulatory compliance managers, certified anti-money laundering specialists, and certified risk assurance that bring real-world experience to deliver the expertise needed. Having worked in the trenches, our team understands the realities clients face and provide the help and guidance they need to be successful. The majority of our team is CRCM designated.
Clients deserve and we provide an approach that is centered on risk-focused, best practice solutions and service excellence. In addition to providing the services in the videos on this page, our experts can:
- Provide compliance support for new products, services and marketing campaigns
- Perform routine compliance monitoring and provide solutions to issues detected
- Assist with compliance policy and procedure development
- Provide assistance with compliance due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Conduct pre-regulatory compliance examinations coaching and testing and provide preparedness assistance
- Conduct post regulatory compliance examination remediation
- Train staff, boards, and compliance personnel
- Train and mentor new compliance officers
Featured Thought Leader
Kathy Enbom, CRCM
Kathy Enbom is a leader of the firm’s regulatory compliance and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) services. She has an extensive background in regulatory compliance, marketing, and leadership that includes significant training in developing, delivering, and implementing instructional programs. Kathy uses this experience to enhance consultative interaction by providing guidance and resources to assist clients in improving their overall compliance management system.