Yours is a continuous process of raising, investing, and distributing funds. Making all the right moves, with speed and confidence, is crucial. Wipfli can help you keep pace with changing moves and markets.
“Specialized fund knowledge means answers and insights to help you make quick, confident decisions.”
We offer fund formation services as well as tax compliance and structuring, fund auditing, and always-reliable valuations.We also provide a wide range of professional services to support continued success. That includes outsourced accounting, cybersecurity expertise, and technology consulting solutions like business intelligence, ERP, and CRM, as well as the ability to improve your information flow by integrating technology on a single platform.
In a rapidly changing landscape, Wipfli delivers the answers and insights you need to make quick, confident decisions. You get assurance of qualified opportunities, operational excellence, and complete compliance peace of mind.
Clients turn to us because the middle market is our accustomed territory and our leaders have been down these roads many times before. Learn more about Wipfli's Private Equity Services Leadership Team.
Fund services include:
Consulting and Advisory
- Fund organization and structuring
- Specialized private equity services for SBICs and BDCs
- Valuations and FAS 157/ASC 820
- Management fees, including deferrals and waivers
- Income, loss, and carried interest allocations
- Distribution computations
- Internal rate of return (IRR) computations
- Control assessment for cash and treasury function
- Outsourced accounting resources—From CFO-level assistance to bookkeeping, put world-class accounting know-how to work for you
- Financial accounting outsourcing solutions (FAO) —Outsource financial accounting headaches and benefit from a complete back office team with no hidden surprises
- Quarterly reporting, capital call notices, and distributions
- Financial modeling and cash flow analysis at the management company level
- Business intelligence and analytics—Dashboards and industry-specific KPIs
- CRM solutions integrated with business objectives and growth strategies
- ERP solutions tailored to power success
- Integrating technology to a single platform
- Cybersecurity services
- Talent management solutions with bottom-line results
- Culture, performance, and management assessment
- Predictive Index® assessment
Audit and Tax Compliance Services
- Financial statement preparation and disclosures
- Custody audits
- Tax compliance
- Fund formation and implementation
- Capital account maintenance services
Featured Thought Leader
Mark B. Martinelli, CPAWith over 25 years of experience, Mark specializes in strategic merger and acquisition planning for buyers and sellers, strategic business plans, strategic funding plans, and debt or equity finance sourcing. Throughout his career, he held the position of CFO for many private equity funds.