Information and tools to conquer any task.
With an annual My Wipfli Membership Service, your leadership team gets 24/7 access to resources, articles, templates and more — all from a top-20 accounting and consulting firm.
You can trust what you find on My Wipfli. And if you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can ask. My Wipfli members can pose their toughest questions and get a timely, personal response from Wipfli professionals with specialized knowledge in audit, tax, training and accounting.
My Wipfli Membership Service is an annual subscription that your entire leadership team can leverage. It includes:
- Templates: Over 500 customizable policy and procedure templates covering finance, HR, IT and Uniform Guidance regulations. We keep business materials compliant and up to date so you can put them into practice faster.
- Regulations library: Find everything you need to understand and apply federal regulations in one place.
- Toolkits: Get resources and tools to help you jumpstart important projects, from fundraising campaigns to Davis-Bacon compliance and onboarding staff.
- Answers: Members can ask Wipfli professionals about regulations, audits, processes, HR and leadership. Post a question and get an answer you can trust.
- Access: My Wipfli members get 24/7 access to important information and resources and are among the first to learn about new training, tools and services.
Sign up for My Wipfli today to give your team nonstop access to resources and support.
Already a member? Click here.
Featured Thought Leader
David G. Friedman, CPA, CFE, CFF, CICA
Dave Friedman is a partner in the valuation, forensics, and litigation services practice. He has a wealth of experience as an expert in forensic examinations and has investigated a wide variety of businesses as a certified fraud examiner. Dave leverages his experience in financial areas ranging from fraud investigation and prevention to litigation support to serve diverse industries and businesses including family-owned businesses, nonprofits, construction and healthcare businesses and the entertainment and sports industries.
Ryan is an experienced consultant, advocate, and technology enabler. He has over 15 years of experience working with and planning for technology in regulated industries helping organizations manage, implement and utilize technology to engage constituents, and customers and achieve organizational goals.
Jeffrey M. Prottas, MBA, CFRE
Jeffrey M. Prottas is an experienced organizational performance and strategic planning consultant, trainer and leader focused on helping position Wipfli clients for financial, operational, and programmatic success. He has 30 years of experience facilitating change to support organizational growth objectives through the identification, development and training of organizational leadership, implementation of innovative strategies, processes, and technologies, and leveraging increased engagement to exceed expectations.