The most accurate financial reports tell a business what happened. What is truly needed is the knowledge of what needs to happen next. Financial planning and analysis puts that knowledge in the hands of business owners by looking beyond the numbers. Teams seek to understand what the numbers mean and how those numbers need to shape the decision making of the CEO to deliver stronger outcomes.
Trained experts focus on practical, value-added solutions to support business objectives and guide clients through choices in an efficient and effective manner. Whether a client needs to develop a long-range plan, or evaluate one specific strategic decision, there’s a team ready to help.
Teams provide advisory and analysis services in the following areas and more:
- Financial analysis
- Cash flow projections and improvement techniques
- Capital expenditure decision analysis
- Accounts receivable management
- Accounts payable management
- Internal controls
- Risk management
- Process optimization
- Accounting policy preparation/review
- Training for internal accounting/tax personnel
- Tax projections and planning
- Tax audit guidance and assistance
- Sales and use tax reviews
- Cost segregation studies
Featured Thought Leader
Culley J. Summers, CPACulley specializes in financial statement services and assisting clients with budgeting, financial management, and profitability issues. He combines his understanding of the needs of clients and their businesses with extraordinary attention to detail to help clients strengthen their bottom line.