Better manage your most critical asset — your employees.
How well do your HR functions contribute to the management of your team?
Wipfli’s strategic human resources review asks the essential questions — helping you gain full visibility into your organization’s human resources policies, procedures, systems and compliance with federal law.
With a strategic HR review, you can establish and maintain sound HR management practices, attract and retain talented workers, preserve and enhance employee relationships, and promote diversity and inclusion.
Our experienced HR consulting services team analyzes and assesses the full range of your HR functions, including:
- HR department structure, functions and staffing
- Employment policies and procedures
- Job descriptions
- Recruitment, selection and new employee onboarding practices
- Performance management systems
- Compensation systems
- Benefit offerings
- Succession plans
- Corrective action and termination procedures
- Employee communication systems
- General compliance with state and federal employment laws
- Employment record keeping
Featured Thought Leader
Brett Polglaze is a senior manager on Wipfli’s management consulting team with over 15 years of experience designing solutions for complex organizational questions. He has led all aspects of ERP implementations and operations improvement initiatives, serving as project manager, business analyst, solution designer, trainer, and every role in between.