Accelerate your impact.
When business needs and goals evolve, especially in times of uncertainty, being able to quickly pivot to better serve clients and customers is critical.
By enabling you to quickly build low-code apps, Microsoft Power Apps helps you meet changing needs, streamline processes and scale as you grow with a full enterprise suite of applications available within a single platform. Its pre-built templates and drag-and-drop functionality make it easy for anyone to build apps and get them up and running quickly.
For organizations that are not sure where to start or how to properly take advantage of the flexibility and scalability of the platform, Wipfli can help develop a strategy and implementation plan that aligns to strategy goals.
Our team takes your organization through an ideation process to define your challenges and requirements and then will help design a framework and roadmap that aligns to your overall organizational strategy. As a Microsoft Preferred Power Apps Advanced Partner, Wipfli is the team you can count on to guide you through design, implementation and training to enable you for success.
How do you know if Power Apps is a fit for your organization?
- Do you struggle with the length of time, complexity and cost it takes to launch a new IT initiative or application?
- Are you unable to access key business data in a mobile and secure manner?
- Do you still rely on paper or spreadsheets for core business processes?
- Do your end users lack the flexibility to build and analyze the reports they need?
- Are your departments unable to efficiently collaborate across business workstreams?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Power Apps could be the right fit for you!
Featured Thought Leader
Andrew J. Potasek
Andrew Potasek brings more than 11 years of experience to help our clients in process and design with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics and D365 technologies. Andrew is highly respected for his motivation and flexibility.