Turn tax compliance into tax planning opportunities and a strategic advantage.
Tax return preparation is so much more than merely completing tax forms every year. With a wider perspective, the task of preparing a return evolves into a strategic opportunity to proactively seek additional tax planning opportunities.
Rock solid reporting, combined with key benchmarking and business insight, provides spot on tax preparation to help ensure that leaders have clear, unimpeachable data to make informed decisions. Tax specialists streamline the tax compliance process and minimize exposure with the identification of potential tax planning ideas.
Experienced tax specialists continually monitor regulatory developments and proactively advise on the tax implications. Teams regularly reevaluate client positions and look to enhance tax strategies with proactive, continuous planning to meet the overall goals and objectives of the business and its owners. They respond to changes in the tax law, and ensure each approach delivers the expected benefits.
Tax partners and managers bring years of specialization, offering valuable resources to the unique needs of each business. The team’s approach provides management with integrated tax compliance and planning services including:
- Selection of optimal tax accounting methods
- Maximizing domestic production activities deduction
- Maximizing the use of credits and incentives
- Tax implications of foreign activities and presence
- Tax-efficient business structuring (and restructuring of new ventures, operations or the expansion of existing operations)
- State and local tax issues
- Integration of closely held business planning with owners’ estate plans and other family objectives
- Assessment of issues and opportunities in prior year tax returns for new firm clients
With a comprehensive view of tax preparation, businesses turn a required task into a strategic advantage.
Featured Thought Leader
Richard J. Salter, CPA, JD, LL.M.
Rich draws on more than 30 years of experience in large local and regional accounting firms and also as the CFO of a manufacturing company. He firmly believes that tax planning driven solely by the desire to save taxes often results in losing sight of more important objectives. He guides clients to the most efficient and effective way of achieving the desired outcome.