Mitigate your risk and remediate unclaimed property liabilities
Unclaimed property is a growing area of financial concern for mid- to large-sized companies throughout the U.S. Many state administrators have increased their efforts to ensure compliance with their unclaimed property laws and regulations.
Let Wipfli help you identify the potential impact of unclaimed property, mitigate risk, remediate unclaimed property liabilities and create solutions that support your overall business objectives. Our experienced professionals bring with them years of comprehensive knowledge in both consulting and compliance, as well as prior state affiliations. With proactive planning, they help your organization create a seamless strategy to become compliant. They can also provide training and support to company personnel, representation throughout audits and VDAs, and services around unclaimed property reporting.
Choose from a range of reliable and efficient solutions that support and drive your business objectives:
- Multi-state audit defense
- Voluntary disclosure agreements (VDAs)
- Policy and procedure development and review
- Quantitative risk analysis
- M&A reviews and mitigation strategies
- U.S. state/territories and Canadian provinces annual reporting
- Unclaimed property due diligence
- Asset recovery
Contact us to learn more or get started.