John Miller, CPA
John Miller is a partner with over 35 years of experience in serving privately held business owners and wealthy individuals in the public accounting arena, providing an array of accounting, auditing, tax and business advisory services.
John provides strategic planning and coaching services to a wide variety of industries. He assists clients in determining and achieving their short- and long-term goals and objectives by providing them with innovative solutions and problem-solving recommendations.
He also presents to various business groups, has published various articles and has been interviewed on local television regarding business topics.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) – Member
- Vistage International – Member
- Past treasurer and board member for various community organizations
ServicesAudit and Accounting Tax
Areas of Focus
- Accounting systems and financial reporting design
- Business advisory and operational consulting
- Growth and succession planning
- Key performance indicators (KPI)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Pricing and value strategies
- Tax strategies
- Professional services firms
EducationSouthern Illinois University
- Bachelor degree in accountancy