The training you need for today and tomorrow.
The work you do has a direct impact on the people in your community, so it’s important that your team is prepared to meet today’s new challenges.
Our team offers in-person, online, on-demand and custom sessions so you can ensure you get the training your team needs.
See a complete list of upcoming trainings, which includes:
- Digital security: Cybercriminals are getting more aggressive, fraud is on the rise and digital tools are getting more complicated. Our training focuses on prevention, policies and people to help keep your data secure.
- Compliance: Following rules and regulations can result in increased funding and cash flow, opportunities to expand, and increased impact in your community.
- Leadership: Topics include what your leaders should know, driving an organization’s culture, protecting your reputation, leading inclusive teams, and making decisions for your future.
- Human resources: Changing demographics, new competition, the challenge to recruit and keep top talent, compensation and benefits — all are undergoing rapid changes that require today's HR professional to stay ahead of the curve.
- What's next: Best practices are what you need to do now, and next practices are what you need to focus on in the future to make your strategic and daily goals a reality.
Featured Thought Leader
Tammy T. Jelinek, MBA
Tammy engages with leadership teams to strategically align their goals to grow, expand, and meet their organization's mission. She is one of our nationally recognized trainers in the areas of organizational development, organizational culture, human resources, leadership, and management.