The training you need for today and tomorrow.
The work you do has a direct impact on the people in your community, so it’s important that your team is prepared to meet today’s new challenges.
Our team offers in-person, online, on-demand and custom sessions so you can ensure you get the training your team needs.
See a complete list of upcoming trainings, which includes:
- Digital security: Cybercriminals are getting more aggressive, fraud is on the rise and digital tools are getting more complicated. Our training focuses on prevention, policies and people to help keep your data secure.
- Compliance: Following rules and regulations can result in increased funding and cash flow, opportunities to expand, and increased impact in your community.
- Leadership: Topics include what your leaders should know, driving an organization’s culture, protecting your reputation, leading inclusive teams, and making decisions for your future.
- Human resources: Changing demographics, new competition, the challenge to recruit and keep top talent, compensation and benefits — all are undergoing rapid changes that require today's HR professional to stay ahead of the curve.
- What's next: Best practices are what you need to do now, and next practices are what you need to focus on in the future to make your strategic and daily goals a reality.
Featured Thought Leader
David G. Friedman, CPA, CFE, CFF, CICA
Dave Friedman is a partner in the valuation, forensics, and litigation services practice. He has a wealth of experience as an expert in forensic examinations and has investigated a wide variety of businesses as a certified fraud examiner. Dave leverages his experience in financial areas ranging from fraud investigation and prevention to litigation support to serve diverse industries and businesses including family-owned businesses, nonprofits, construction and healthcare businesses and the entertainment and sports industries.
Ryan is an experienced consultant, advocate, and technology enabler. He has over 15 years of experience working with and planning for technology in regulated industries helping organizations manage, implement and utilize technology to engage constituents, and customers and achieve organizational goals.
Jeffrey M. Prottas, MBA, CFRE
Jeffrey M. Prottas is an experienced organizational performance and strategic planning consultant, trainer and leader focused on helping position Wipfli clients for financial, operational, and programmatic success. He has 30 years of experience facilitating change to support organizational growth objectives through the identification, development and training of organizational leadership, implementation of innovative strategies, processes, and technologies, and leveraging increased engagement to exceed expectations.