Do you have a 340B Drug Pricing compliance program that delivers more value. Our thorough compliance assessments ensure accurate and consistent monitoring, but also uncover time and cost saving insights.
Rest assured knowing that your 340B Drug Discount Program compliance is consistent and carefree. Through our efficient, concise, and practical approach, we will:
- Review tracking. Support your ability to prove that 340B drugs are administered or dispensed to eligible patients in eligible points of service.
- Review database. Ensure complete and accurate active provider listings.
- Evaluate pharmacy and third-party administrator oversight practices. Ensure proper policies and procedures are in place and observed.
- Examine auditable records. Confirm a clear audit trail, crucial for maintaining compliance.
- Identify "child." Ensure all required sites are registered.
- Identify additional 340B opportunities. Many savings opportunities are often overlooked.
Are you concerned about the compliance of your 340B Drug Pricing Program? Do you have an effective tracking system in place? If you need peace of mind, contact us and we'll answer your questions and help ensure your program is operating according to regulations.
Vicki LaHue, CPAVicki LaHue has more than 20 years of consulting experience with a variety of health care organizations including hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, and rural health clinics. Her areas of expertise include reimbursement, clinic assessments, fee schedules, revenue cycle testing, Medicare enrollment, and navigation of the requirements of the 340B Drug Pricing Program. In her tenure with Wipfli, Vicki has developed a particular interest in providing reimbursement services for critical access and prospective payment system hospitals and health clinics in both rural and non-rural settings.