Looking at denials strategically puts your facilities in the best position to increase the amount and speed of payment. Our team of health care industry experts will work with your internal teams to build a clear and measurable process, reducing variance in the billing system, and decreasing denials by:
- Implementing best practice processes to manage all denials
- Developing staff productivity standards
- Developing a data warehouse with significant reporting capability
- Establishing a work queue-based system for staff to efficiently address variations
- Setting specific improvement goals for denials mitigation
- Identifying high potential improvement areas
- Creating standard definitions of denials type
- Creating denials reference guide
- Establishing a denials hierarchy for top-down root definition
- Establishing a denials data table
- Developing KPIs
- Building responsibility matrices by functional area
With a systematic and comprehensive approach, your facilities will experience significant reductions in denials along with improvements in overall payment. Contact us. We can look at fixing broken processes on the front end and work on any denials on the back end.
Missed one of these webinars? Watch a recording now, on-demand:
Gwynn SmithGwynn Smith is a partner in the firm’s health care consulting practice. She leverages more than 10 years of expertise in health care consulting to provide top-notch services to health care entities. Gwynn has a proven track record of bringing significant organizational change while maintaining a strong focus on business decisions. Clients appreciate the value she brings to their business operations in helping them stay agile and competitive.