Unparalleled experience in the senior living industry.
As a senior living provider, your primary focus is caring for your seniors and ensuring an exceptional experience for all residents. Unfortunately, complex regulatory oversight, inadequate reimbursement, and challenging workforce issues occupy and ever-increasing amount of your time. Overcome inadequate reimbursement, complex regulatory oversight, and difficult work force issues with the help of a dedicated team of senior living experts.
Our experienced professionals understand the complex issues you face, as well as current trends of the industry. We are committed to helping your leadership team identify opportunities for improvement and working with you to create solutions that achieve your financial goals.
Expert teams provide clients with a wide range of services:
- Audit and accounting
- Balanced scorecard, lean process improvement, and activity-based costing
- Denials management
- EHR assessment and implementation
- Facility planning and feasibility studies
- Health Information Management
- HIPAA security assessment
- HITRUST CSF assessment
- ICD-10 training
- Information technology assessment and vendor selection
- Reimbursement/Medicare and Medicaid cost reporting
- Revenue cycle
- Senior services planning and market analysis
- Strategic partnerships, alliances, and networks
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Tax planning and compliance
Featured Thought Leader
Larry Lester is a partner in Wipfli LLP’s senior living consulting practice. He oversees the completion of Medicare and Medicaid cost reports and prepares financial feasibility studies related to new construction projects, renovation projects, and capital budget planning. Larry also prepares and reviews annual financial operating budgets for long-term care clients, assists providers in monitoring and evaluating financial performance, and consults with providers on Medicaid reimbursement issues.
Bob Stupka, Board Treasurer
"It is refreshing to interact with a health care consulting team that spends so much time listening to the needs of the Board. Their upfront consultation, ideas to address concerns, and the honesty of their team has been greatly appreciative. I always gain new insight when they join our Board meetings."