Information and tools to conquer any task.
With an annual My Wipfli Membership Service, your leadership team gets 24/7 access to resources, articles, templates and more — all from a top-20 accounting and consulting firm.
You can trust what you find on My Wipfli. And if you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can ask. My Wipfli members can pose their toughest questions and get a timely, personal response from Wipfli professionals with specialized knowledge in audit, tax, training and accounting.
My Wipfli Membership Service is an annual subscription that your entire leadership team can leverage. It includes:
- Templates: Over 500 customizable policy and procedure templates covering finance, HR, IT and Uniform Guidance regulations. We keep business materials compliant and up to date so you can put them into practice faster.
- Regulations library: Find everything you need to understand and apply federal regulations in one place.
- Toolkits: Get resources and tools to help you jumpstart important projects, from fundraising campaigns to Davis-Bacon compliance and onboarding staff.
- Answers: Members can ask Wipfli professionals about regulations, audits, processes, HR and leadership. Post a question and get an answer you can trust.
- Access: My Wipfli members get 24/7 access to important information and resources and are among the first to learn about new training, tools and services.
Sign up for My Wipfli today to give your team nonstop access to resources and support.
Already a member? Click here.
Featured Thought Leader
Denes Tobie, CPA
As a partner in Wipfli LLP’s nonprofit and government practice, Denes oversees audit engagements and consulting opportunities and works with clients to maintain compliance with laws and regulations. In addition, as a leader of NGP’s training practice, she trains nonprofits and government agencies in regulations, best practices, and governance.
Katherine Eilers, CPA
Katherine works primarily with nonprofit clients as a consultant in the areas of financial policies and procedures and financial department process improvement and as a financial statement auditor and grants auditor. She also has experience in providing audit services to various governmental entities including cities, villages, school districts, community colleges, and counties.
Tammy T. Jelinek, MBA
With over 20 years of experience working in and with nonprofit organizations, Tammy engages with leadership teams to strategically align their goals to grow, expand, and meet their mission. She is one of our nationally recognized trainers in the areas of Head Start/Early Head Start regulations, parent engagement, organizational development, organizational culture, human resources, leadership, and management.