Important regulations information and tools to conquer any task, any time.
Put the resources and experience of proven nonprofit consultants at your fingertips with My Wipfli. The flexible tool provides comprehensive resources with the latest updates, regulatory documents, best practices, and expert advice. My Wipfli provides regulation and guidance information 24 hours a day for client convenience.
Members gain access to the following:
- Templates: Over 500 customizable Financial, HR, and IT policies and procedure templates that incorporate 2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Guidance
- Regulations library: Research a regulation to keep your organization in compliance
- Tool kits: Increase fundraising efforts and/or know how to comply with the Davis-Bacon Act
- Questions: Ask a question of a regulation, audit, process, human resource, technology, or leadership expert
- Services: Learn about the latest training, tools, or services to help the organization do more with less
Featured Thought Leader
Denes Tobie, CPA
As a partner in Wipfli LLP’s nonprofit and government practice, Denes oversees audit engagements and consulting opportunities and works with clients to maintain compliance with laws and regulations. In addition, as a leader of NGP’s training practice, she trains nonprofits and government agencies in regulations, best practices, and governance.
Katherine Eilers, CPA
Katherine works primarily with nonprofit clients as a consultant in the areas of financial policies and procedures and financial department process improvement and as a financial statement auditor and grants auditor. She also has experience in providing audit services to various governmental entities including cities, villages, school districts, community colleges, and counties.
Tammy T. Jelinek, MBA
With over 20 years of experience working in and with nonprofit organizations, Tammy engages with leadership teams to strategically align their goals to grow, expand, and meet their mission. She is one of our nationally recognized trainers in the areas of Head Start/Early Head Start regulations, parent engagement, organizational development, organizational culture, human resources, leadership, and management.