Put the resources and experience of proven nonprofit consultants at your fingertips with My Wipfli. The flexible tool provides comprehensive resources with the latest updates, regulatory documents, best practices, and expert advice. My Wipfli provides regulation and guidance information 24 hours a day for client convenience.
“I love being able to ask questions and get quick, reliable answers!”
Members gain access to the following:
- Templates: Over 500 customizable Financial, HR, and IT policies and procedure templates that incorporate 2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Guidance
- Regulations library: Research a regulation to keep your organization in compliance
- Tool kits: Increase fundraising efforts and/or know how to comply with the Davis-Bacon Act
- Questions: Ask a question of a regulation, audit, process, human resource, technology, or leadership expert
- Services: Learn about the latest training, tools, or services to help the organization do more with less
Denes Tobie, CPAAs a partner in Wipfli LLP’s nonprofit and government practice, Denes oversees audit engagements and consulting opportunities and works with clients to maintain compliance with laws and regulations. In addition, as a leader of NGP’s training practice, she trains nonprofits and government agencies in regulations, best practices, and governance.