Our team has more than 40 years of experience working with Head Start/Early Head Start programs.
Our specialized knowledge means your training is focused precisely on Head Start/Early Head start. And we don’t just recite regulations; our training blends deep explanations, technical assistance, best practices and action planning.
Popular topics include:
- Accounting and audit
- Administrative limitations
- Cost allocation
- Monitoring protocols
- Program guidance
On-demand training series
Our annual training subscription gives you unlimited access to our training on the topics you ask about the most.
Every year generating allowable in-kind has become harder and harder for Head Start/Early Head Start (HS/EHS) programs. In recent years, there has been more scrutiny and critiques from reviewers, leading to disallowed in-kind.
Our series helps organizations learn and understand the:
- Basics of in-kind requirements
- Different types of in-kind, including tips on how to generate more in-kind
- Specifics of in-kind policy clarifications and the common pitfalls to avoid that pertain to in-kind
- Impact of Uniform Guidance (45 CFR Part 75)
Sign up or get more information
Our on-demand, micro-learning series on Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, Attendance gives you the information you need in short sessions (3-16 minutes). These sessions will keep you current on the latest regulations. Your subscription includes an hourlong live session once a quarter where you can ask and get answers to your questions.
Our micro-webcasts last from 3 to 16 minutes and covers attendance, age, eligibility, enrollment, recruitment, selection and verification requirements. They also cover:
- Aligned Monitoring System 2.0 – Focus Area 1
- Aligned Monitoring System 2.0 – Focus Area 2
- Community assessments
- Regulation Structure
Sign up or get more information
Our board governance series is broken into eight easy-to-view sessions each lasting 30-45 minutes – the perfect length to provide training during a regularly scheduled board meeting but still have time to get other important organization business accomplished.
Your annual training subscription includes the following sessions:
- Two-part board governance overview
- Head Start/Early Head Start topics
- Risk management
- Advice for choosing an auditor
- Audit committee roles and responsibilities
- Reviewing financial statements
- Reviewing the Form 990
Sign up or get information
Uniform Guidance training
Our Uniform Guidance training team can help you meet federal grant regulations relating to financial management and administration.
Our team has the experience to keep you compliant and the curiosity to help you meet changing regulations. Our Uniform Guidance (2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards) doesn’t just recite the regulations.
Our training blends deep explanations, technical assistance, best practices and action planning.
- Popular topics include:
- Administrative guidelines
- Allowable and unallowable costs
- Audit requirements
- Cost allocation (direct, approved indirect cost rates, and DeMinimis rates)
- Selected items of cost