Take the hassle and risk out of managing technology
Underperforming technology hurts your business. IT problems are a drain on your organization, distracting your IT staff, consuming resources and damaging stakeholder confidence. But even when everything seemingly works, your organization may still be hampered by unnecessary IT complexities, inefficiencies and unseen risk.
Wipfli helps you resolve IT challenges and take better advantage of your IT resources.
Our IT performance improvement services include:
- Using a technology roadmap to plan for and make decisions on future technology initiatives and investments
- Reviewing security best practices to promote technology compliance requirements
- Safeguarding servers from data disasters with industry-proven backup and disaster-recovery solutions
- Training staff on the latest technology and safe computing practices
- Proactively managing and monitoring networks, servers, desktops and mobile devices
- Protecting systems with automatic software and antivirus updates
- Providing 24/7/365 client support through Wipfli’s Service Center
Featured Thought Leader
With over 28 years of experience, Dan is a senior manager on the technology management team. He works with clients in the areas of technology infrastructure, IT strategic planning and staff development, technology risk management, business continuity planning, and information security.
Michael T. Pynch, CMA, CPA
Michael has more than 20 years of management and information technology consulting experience. He is the firmwide consulting leader for Wipfli’s technology management and support services, typically serving small and medium-sized businesses across all industries.