Lisa Nicholas is a Director at Wipfli headquartered in Milwaukee. She specializes in digital transformation and marketing for the financial services industry. Lisa has more than 20 years of experience in the credit union and banking industry. She has worked with companies to transform their marketing, sales, and operations functions with a focus on transformation from traditional to digital by leveraging technology and data.
Professional memberships and activities
- Frequent speaker at Salesforce Dreamforce and Connections conferences, salesforce Marketing Couldcast, CUbroadcast, CUES Technology Council, and more.
Areas of Focus
- Digital transformation for financial services
- Organizational roadmapping
- Website personalization connecting first, second, and third-party data
- Attribution and profit model expertise
- Quick wins and ROI for digital investments for FINS
Northern Michigan University
- Bachelor of science degree in public relations
St. Edwards University
- Master of science degree in marketing
Podcast: Getting started with digital transformation
Feb 16, 2021