Wipfli’s ACH Policy and Procedures have been updated for 2020 to include rule changes and enhanced features to assist with your compliance with the ever-changing NACHA rules and other related laws and regulations. The ACH Policy and Procedures’ features include:
- Origination agreement and third-party sender origination agreement templates, which include sample language for same day ACH
- Sample stop payment order forms
- Sample written statement of unauthorized debit (WSUD) forms that aid you with proper completion and return accuracy
- A decision tree that will help your staff with completing the proper form: stop payment vs. WSUD
- Sample letter to request an authorization or return
- Authorization agreements for preauthorized transfers and loan payments
- Checklist for establishing a new originator
- Sample letter to assist with meeting the ODFI’s obligation to keep originators informed of their responsibilities
ACH Policy and Procedures are easier and better with Wipfli. Our ACH Policy and Procedures include explanations to aid with ACH compliance, and they can be used as a learning/teaching tool. As an added benefit, they also outline processing and compliance while providing instructions on what you should customize within each section. Changes in the 2020 ACH Policy and Procedures are highlighted for faster implementation if you are using the 2019 version.
The price is only $200 plus tax, but if you purchased Wipfli’s ACH Policy and Procedures in 2018 or 2019 the price is only $100 plus tax!
Please submit the completed form below to order the Wipfli ACH Policy and Procedures and an invoice will be mailed to in the next 10 business days, for approval and payment. The ACH Policy and Procedures will be e-mailed to the address submitted below, upon receipt of payment.