Realize results faster with Wipfli’s accelerated CRM implementation
Connected customer experiences are no longer a nice to have for financial institutions. They are the key to survival.
Wipfli’s accelerated CRM implementation services, combined with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, can deliver a 360-degree view of your customers to drive results faster.
With deeper insights into customer preferences and habits, you can know your customer processes, increase wallet share and improve employee efficiency while attracting and retaining customers.
Wipfli brings decades of technology experience with financial institutions to make Salesforce FSC accessible faster.
- Our agile yet accelerated implementation process can get you up and running in as little as 8-10 weeks, saving time and money.
- Our Salesforce integration experience will allow you to leverage one engagement layer that provides data for a 360-view of customers.
- Wipfli’s accelerated implementation can give you faster ROI through improved employee and operational efficiencies.
- We ensure your team understands how to interpret and apply data, as well as use it to create a true data-driven culture.
- We collaborate with all stakeholders, seeking feedback, measuring and refining to ensure you get timely and actionable insights.
- Our team also provides ongoing support, enhancements and recommendations.
Get started today
As a Salesforce registered partner, we combine our financial services experience with the best use cases from Salesforce FSC to accelerate implementation and adoption. Reach out to find out how we can scale a solution for you.
Featured Thought Leader
Sara Circosta is senior business developer with over 10 years of experience in technology and financial services. She is responsible for business development for our Wipfli Digital team, with a focus on financial services. She has worked with companies to transform their marketing, sales, and operations functions while focusing on the transformation from traditional to digital by leveraging technology and data. Sara specializes in understanding client needs to deliver services designed to achieve 100% user adoption and deliver measurable returns for clients.
Robin Early, MLO
Robin Early is a manager with over 18 years of experience in financial services. She is attuned to the needs of the industry having worked within financial institutions herself in various roles before moving the consulting side. Robin’s experience gives her the ability to share personal experience and valuable lessons learned. Clients appreciate her insight and passion for ensuring user adoption during the digital transformation process.