Supporting healthcare organizations in service development, program enhancement, and complete transformation.
Are you finding it difficult to undertake the rigorous effort of operational transformation required in today's healthcare industry? The maze of complicated clinical and financial operations can leave you with more questions than answers. Our team of clinical operations experts has vast experience working in the following healthcare environment:
- Inpatient acute hospitals
- Emergency Departments
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Outpatient medical centers
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
- Rural Health Clinics (RHC)
- Independent physician practice associations
The key areas we focus on include:
- Care management, care coordination, and care transitions - Care management program development in the hospital, outpatient, and community settings.
- Risk management, medical record documentation and compliance, Minimum Data Set (MDS) compliance, and denial management.
- Ambulatory care redesign - Clinical practice transformation towards patient-centered care, including the medical home model. Integrated service models for primary care, behavioral health, oral health, and care management. Strategic planning for service enhancement to meet community needs based on community health needs assessment data.
- Operations assessments - A deep dive into healthcare operations to determine areas of inefficiency and/or noncompliance. Gap analysis and action-oriented work plans are developed and monitored to drive improvements.
- EHR/HIT selection and optimization for clinical documentation and quality reporting.
- Long-term post-acute care - Interim long-term care administration, business planning for the care continuum, and expert witness services.
We have specialized expertise in the California PRIME and Medi-Cal 2020 program associated with increasing access and quality of care for Medi-Cal patients in safety net, county, and district hospitals.
Does your healthcare organization have a plan to develop continuum of care models that include incentive pilots such as whole person care, population health management, behavioral health and primary care service integration? Are you leaving money on the table with limited participation in pay for performance initiatives? Not easy questions to answer. Contact us today and we will partner with you to help develop the right plans and programs for your healthcare organization.