Driving results aligned with growth strategies.
Customer relationship management (CRM) systems enable powerful growth for manufacturers. Some organizations mistakenly view CRM as simply another technology solution. Yet CRM has the potential to deliver results when the technology is tightly integrated into business objectives. Implementing CRM starts with aligning technology with each client’s unique business goals.
Once the strategy meets with business objectives, the proper CRM program becomes clear. With a broader vision of each client’s objectives and the right process, a CRM solution allows manufacturing leaders to:
- Make smart decisions based on accurate, timely, and useful business intelligence
- Increase customer loyalty and retention while optimizing profitability and revenue
- Allocate sales and marketing resources focused squarely on the most profitable customers
- Leverage interactions between customers and all employees to produce qualified leads and ultimately drive more business
- Manage, coordinate and synchronize all customer touch points
Featured Thought Leader
Ryan Swiderski utilizes his 16 years of consulting experience to bring CRM systems and process expertise to Wipfli’s clients. As a partner and delivery lead in Wipfli's Customer Engagement practice, he focuses on sales, service, marketing, collaboration, and related technology, with an additional concentration in collaborative and business intelligence solutions.