Navigate the effects of the 2017 tax reform bill, commonly known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with a trusted business partner. The most significant reform of the U.S. tax code since 1986, the new tax reform laws affect virtually all individuals and businesses.
Wipfli’s tax experts will help you through every step – from understanding key provisions and their implications to planning and implementing strategies to optimize your tax position.
Our Latest Guidance
- How Has the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Changed the Deductibility of Meals and Entertainment? - February 28, 2018
- The New Depreciation Expense Rules – What You Need to Know - February 21, 2018
- Tax Reform and Agribusiness – 2018 and Beyond - February 13, 2018
- Top Five Ways the New Tax Law Affects Dealerships - Jan 24, 2018
- Tax Reform Impacting Construction and Real Estate Companies - Dec 29, 2017
- Tax Reform Provisions Impacting Agribusiness: Action Needed Before December 31, 2017 - Dec 27, 2017
- Tax Reform Provisions Impacting Manufacturing and Distribution: Action Needed Before December 31, 2017 - Dec 27, 2017
- President Signs Tax Plan Into Law - Dec 29, 2017
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Approved - President Signs Tax Plan Into Law - Dec 22, 2017
- Reconciliation Reached – Tax Reform Proposal - Dec 18, 2017
- Planning for Reform - Dec 18, 2017
- House vs Senate Tax Reform Comparison - Dec 11, 2017
- 2017 Federal Tax Update: Tax Reform: The Elephant in the Room (WICPA) - Oct 25, 2017
Gregory G. Butler, CPA
Greg has been providing tax planning and compliance services to closely held companies since 1988 and has developed a specialized expertise in state and local tax issues in income/franchise and sales/use taxation. He currently leads Wipfli's Milwaukee tax practice.
Ryan P. Laughlin, CPA, MST, JDWith over 15 years of professional experience with regional, national, and global public accounting firms, Ryan is a partner in Wipfli's tax services practice. He utilizes a unique blend of accounting, tax, and legal expertise to provide tax and transactional planning to business owners, individuals, and families.
Kelly M. Fisher, CPA, MST, JD
Kelly is the leader of Wipfli's tax services practice. She has more than 10 years of public accounting experience in manufacturing, technology, professional services, and international operations, including experience with a Big Four accounting firm. In addition, Kelly leads the firm's international services practice and assists executives in the development and implementation of their international growth and expansion plans.