Jason A. Smith
As an information technology audit manager for Wipfli, Jason Smith performs Service Organization Control testing, HITRUST validations, information technology examinations, vulnerability assessments, and social engineering services. He has provided Wipfli control assurance to internal and external users and helped companies leverage their strengths and opportunities since 2006.
Jason’s experience, education, and training allow him to offer insight to his clients as they seek to validate controls, increase efficiencies, and mitigate risks. He is uniquely positioned to understand and meet the needs of his clients.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- HITRUST Certified CSF Practitioner
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) - Member
- HITRUST Alliance - Certified CSF Practitioner
- ISC2 - Certified Information Systems Security Professional