With erratic federal and state funding, organizations are finding ways to generate their own funds.
Wipfli’s proven teams collaborate with nonprofit organizations to create a strong donor-relation strategy and improve financial sustainability.
Wipfli serves as the agency’s development department. With this partnership, clients remain the face in the community while Wipfli works behind the scenes. Together the organization and the team create and implement a tailored plan to develop unrestricted dollars.
The services include:
- Annual development plan creation and implementation
- Development and fundraising policies and procedures
- Donor software evaluation
- Database management and donation entries
- Identification of potential donors and sponsors and strategies on ways to meet them
- Tracking of donors through the cultivation cycle
- Report creation and pulling
- Foundation grant research
- Tailored, segmented messaging and acknowledgement
- Board, volunteer, and staff training
- Donor-related social media
With the help of compliance experts, clients are sure to fund raise and stay in compliance with grants.
Kate AtkinsKate's focus within the nonprofit and government practice is on aligning nonprofits across the nation with products, services, and professionals to help them achieve their mission. She also shares her background in fundraising, membership, community partnerships, and strategic philanthropy to help clients achieve their philanthropic goals.
District 9 HRDC
Kristin Hamburg, Marketing and Development Director
"Appreciated the speaker, her ability to clearly articulate in a concise manner allowed her to cover a broad topic. Some of the take-aways were common sense, but it was nice to reinforce the info. Other times the topics discussed represented extremely valuable new insights for us to incorporate into our fundraising efforts."