Integrated solutions and successful results for hospitals and health systems.
Improve efficiency and quality of service in your hospital and health system with the support of our health care industry experts who focus squarely on providing integrated solutions to your unique challenges.
Our professionals pair real world industry experience with skills in areas of finance, strategic planning, and operational improvement. Seasoned hospital experts listen to your needs and design specific approaches to the unique concerns of your health care system.
Expert teams provide clients with a wide range of services:
- 340B Drug Discount Program compliance assessments
- Audit and accounting
- Balanced scorecard, lean process improvement, and activity-based costing
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Chargemaster Reviews
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Cost segregation studies
- Denials management
- EHR assessment and implementation
- Facility planning and feasibility studies
- Health Information Management
- HIPAA security assessment
- HITRUST CSF assessment
- ICD-10 training
- Information technology assessment and vendor selection
- Leadership training, board education, governance consultation, organizational development, and culture transformation
- Physician compensation
- Physician demand planning
- Physician and hospital integration
- Post-acute care network integration
- Reimbursement/Medicare and Medicaid cost reporting
- Revenue Cycle
- Senior services planning and market analysis
- Strategic partnerships, alliances, and networks
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Tax planning and compliance
Are you keeping current with ever-changing regulations? It can be challenging, but the viability of your hospital or health system depends on it. We can help. Contact us today. Let's discuss your concerns.
Featured Thought Leader
Jane F. Jerzak, CPA, RN
With over 25 years of experience, Jane Jerzak, a partner in Wipfli LLP’s health care practice, is uniquely positioned to provide strategic, financial, and reimbursement services to the health care industry. Using her clinical and financial experience, she offers health care organizations a unique way to interpret data to create solutions to complex marketplace issues.