Today’s manufacturers need to be innovative and agile. Employees need simple tools that empower them to better serve customers and the processes most impactful to the business.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are the critical engine to managing entire enterprises. As a leading Microsoft Dynamics® and NetSuite business partner, proven teams deliver industry-leading ERP solutions and localized services tailored to meet specific needs. Better yet, expert teams are in clients’ backyard, at your doorstep, and a phone call away. Experienced local teams provide complete end-to-end project management so you can focus on your manufacturing goals.From ERP software selection and implementation to workflow streamlining and customized application development, seasoned experts bring real-world experiences to hit the ground running.
Over the years, Wipfli has helped many manufacturers by delivering industry-leading ERP solutions and services tailored to meet specific needs. Don't take our word for it; read their stories:
- Bay Family of Companies: Increasing efficiency, accuracy and productivity with ERP
- Brunk Industries: A continuous improvement journey drives out wasteful activities and leads to improved operations, reduction in costs, and significant growth
- Coburn Company: Moving from a legacy ERP solution to a single, powerful enterprise system
- LaForce, Inc.: A solid solution backed by proven expertise and relationship building trumps all
- Matrix Packaging Machinery: New ERP solution leads to improved productivity and greater efficiencies
- MAXPAX: A complete package of ERP guidance and support ensures the right solution is implemented with the best partners
- PAK Technologies: Extensive customized reporting gives busy contract manufacturer the confidence to turn insight into action
- Sand Source Services: Leaping ahead with modern ERP solution and inventive technology
- Stella & Chewy's: ERP implementation delivered on the fast track
Solutions for Discrete ManufacturingManufacturing experts drive digital transformation with the best of Microsoft Dynamics 365, the only cloud-based solution that offers intelligent business applications across CRM and ERP, to strengthen discrete manufacturing.
Solutions for Job ShopsA cloud-based solution suite, built on the current-age technology platform NetSuite, reduces the complexities of running your job shop and allows you to focus on growth.
Mark brings his clients the experience and skills developed through working more than 28 years in the manufacturing industry. He leads Wipfli's manufacturing and distribution consulting practice. From facility design to continuous improvement programs, Mark has guided local, national, and international manufacturing companies through all facets of business strategic planning, process improvement, operational excellence, and technology integration. He has a passion for helping manufacturers become more customer-effective and operationally efficient.